Xu-Fu's Pet Guides are a welcoming community all around pet battles in World of Warcraft.
Created by Aranesh in 2015, the site has since grown immensely. It hosts hundreds of different strategies for pet challenges, tools to analyze and optimize your collection, and is localized in several languages.
All that is possible thanks to a group of dedicated contributors and visitors just like yourself! Be part of it, and enjoy your stay!
In the last weeks I had much personal stuff to do, but today was reserved for Xu-Fu and was able to catch up with a lot of stuff! The list is longer than usual, hang tight ^^
- <b>1. Giveaway winner</b>
- Sadly Machiavelli never claimed his Cap’n ... continue reading
It turns out that Pantonia already got the little Crackers and was kind enough to pass on, thank you very much for the honesty and friendliness!
- That means I was able to draw a new winner from all submissions, aaaaand the lucky one is:
- <b>Machiavelli#2856 ... continue reading
So many great entries! Way too hard to pick among the cool, cute and piratey pics, so a random roll made the decision for me. And the winners are:
- <b>Franky651 with Captain Nibs
- Pantonia with Brightpaw</b>
- I will message you here ... continue reading
<b>The Giveaway has concluded and no new entries will be accepted! Winners will be announced and contacted shortly. Thank you for participating!</b>
- All hands hoay! 'tis time to grab ye some bounty!
- <b>Cap'n Cracker</b> be here ... continue reading
- Thanks everyone for reaching out about volunteer positions! Still looking, so if you're interested, give me a shout on Discord.
- Meanwhile, I have a few news to share around Xu-Fu:
- 1. A warm (re-) Welcome to the first three volunteers: Nyari, ... continue reading
- With the addition of user-created-strategies, Xu-Fu has entered a new phase and is supporting more and more pet battlers out there in the world. Time to become a bit more structured and organised!
- Volunteers have been a key part of Xu-Fu and I am both proud and ... continue reading
Clockwork Gnome solo'd with 1,1,1. Destroyed first 2 battle pets by keeping Turret up and metal fist, then when the last pet came in which was a heavy hitter, used repair, swapped in leveling pet high enough to take a hit and then finished it off. :)
It's worse than my post above. I posted that before finishing the fight with the Spawn of G'nathus and Dancing Water Skimmer. I lost. The Magical Crawdad spends so much time using Renewing Mists and Wish that Rockets Cyclone demolishes the back line pets. Combo from ... [continue reading]
Doesn't solo. He does well but dies when Rocket is about 2/3 health. Renewing Mists only lasts 3 rounds which limits the crabs damage and Wish has a 5 round cooldown which is too long to keep him alive forever.
Not sure what's happening but I've been having trouble getting the site to load. Most of Tue evening (Oct 30) and a short while today was getting the following error: "Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1203): User db426045_9 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /kunden/426045_85652/webseiten/Petguide/data/dbconnect.php on line 2
Could not connect: 1203 - User db426045_9 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections". Never had this before a couple days ago. Figured I'd let you know. I use Chrome on Win7 64bit and I did try clearing cache, etc but didn't help. Problem seems random from my side of things.
I have been having this issue also on several different browsers on different platforms. I adore this website and want to see it stay add free and not become what wowhead did. I ti shte 1st site I've ever considered donating to. What's the issue? Need more bandwidth? Let you loyal fans know so that we can help!
is there a problem with w/e blizzard database this site uses? I have tried a few times to update my collection and it keeps throwing an error. something about not having/using a valid game character, tried both while in-game and after exiting the game.
It's not a very good search function right now, it is only redirecting if there's something directly related to what you typed. If you look for "XuFu", it won't work, but If you search for "Xu-Fu" it will redirect you to the strategy page.
Hope that helps!